Sunday, April 27

Observe The Bride In Her Natural Habitat

Yesterday was my three-week anniversary, and as a gift to myself, I neglected the blog for a day. Sorry! To make up for it, I have an EPIC photographic experience to share. It was taken by Leslie Sakal on April 18th.

Common (read: silly) wisdom suggests that a good wife knows her way around the kitchen. Oops. I guess my wifely values lie elsewhere. I do, however, make a mean PB+J. (Sidenote to my mother: I spill jelly on the dress. Big surprise.)

pb+j.1

pb+j.2

pb+j.3

(Here's the part where I spill jelly on my dress. My mother is still not surprised.)

pb+j.4

pb+j.5

pb+j.6

pb+j.7

pb+j.8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised.
YrMa

Anonymous said...

that is so funny u cant see ur legs or the stool. it seems like u are flouting.