Monday, April 14

To the person who asked for more pictures of me in the dress, they are on their way, slowly but surely. BUT, in the meantime, enjoy all the profound and/or smart and/or funny things I have to say. That's where my value lies... not in how I look in some stupid white dress.

***

Jess Dobkin's work is pure genius.

***

Also, Nikki and David Goldbeck, the masterminds behind Healthy Highways, asked what the wedding menu was. There wasn't a "menu" exactly, but there was champagne from Trader Joe's, provided by the amazingly generous Kim Russo and KC Bitterman. I also bought a massive and delicious apple cake from Whole Foods, and yes, it was vegan. For those of you who ate a piece and thought it was amazing, now you know the truth - vegan food doesn't have to be gross. (Get with the program.)

***

I know some of you are just tuning in to this thing and probably have some questions about what the heck is going on. The answers are here. I suggest taking a moment to catch up.

1 comment:

Maren said...

That cake was AMAZING. I am *so* glad I got go be there for your wedding, it was such a lovely surprise. <3